Barcelona Style Pavillion Chair & Ottoman Set in Premium Genuine Italian Leather - Cream
The design of Barcelona Chair dates back to the world exhibition in 1929 where the chair and the matching Ottoman were set at the German pavillon. Van Der Rohe created this chair for the King and Queen of Spain back then. It still looks as contemporary today as it was when the designer first inaugurated it. The set comes in a selection of classical colors and brings with it a real air of elegance and style to any room it occupies.
The seat and the back of the chair offer utmost comfort and support with the polyurethane foam cushions. Highly polished stainless steel legs and fine Italian leather complement the smooth and elegant look of this chair. Complete with the matching Ottoman, Barcelona chair provides the perfect place to sit in style.
- Solid stainless steel frame for strong support
- High resilient multi-density foam for optimum comfort
- Exquisite full Italian leather cushions for luxurious look and feel
- The cushion corners are seamless, made with attention to details
- Professional styling is ideal for the office space as well as any home décor
Polished high-grade stainless steel frame
Cushions are covered with Full Genuine Italian leather throughout
29.9" high x 30.7" wide x 30.7" deep
Barcelona Chair Ottoman:
15.7" high x 23.2" wide x 21.2" deep
We Also Recommend