Florence Knoll Style Arm Chair, Genuine Full Italian Leather
This gorgeous piece was first introduced by the prominent designer Florence Knoll in 1956. Knoll's design style reflects sheer practicality and aesthetic beauty. Her distinctive approach to the pieces she designed resulted in minimalist yet beautiful furniture and they hold the same iconic appeal to this day! Knoll was also known to collaborate with highly acclaimed designer Mies Van Der Rohe who inspired her and enriched her artistic vision.
Luxurious modern classic Florence Knoll Sofa is built with durable hardwood box frame inside and solid stainless steel frame outside. It features elegant cubic cushions complemented with compressed buttons in a functional layout providing both style and comfort.
We are proud to offer impeccable reproductions of the unparalleled designs Knoll Sofa, Loveseat and Arm Chair.
- Highly durable hardwood box frame construction
- Fully upholstered in 100% Full Grain Italian Leather including all sides, back and the detailing
- Highly polished solid Stainless Steel base frame ensures no chipping or rusting
- Corner Stainless Steel base joints are fully welded, grind, sealed and sanded;
- Piping and Buttons covered in Leather
- Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform for firm long lasting comfort
- Multi density foam seat and back cushions for added comfort
- A wide variety of color options to choose from
Premium 100% Full Grain Italian Leather throughout
Solid Stainless Steel Base
Multi density foam cushions
31.2" high x 31.2" wide x 31.2" deep
We Also Recommend