Ghost ACRYLIC Stacking DSS Mid Century Modern Dining Side Chair Eames Style - Green
Since its conception in the 1950’s by Ray and Charles Eames, this design remains among the most desired mid-century modern classics all over the world. With its clever style, graceful look and impeccably vibrant colours and finishes, it truly is a timeless classic. One of the several reasons why it has been so popular is its contoured shape that allows human form to fit perfectly and weight to be distributed evenly.This collection is also highly functional and versatile thanks to its waterfall seat edge, high back rest and stacking character.
Here we have a chic, stylish, new take on this classic modern piece. The special edition, transparent heat molded acrylic version of iconic plastic molded Eames DSS. This beauty bounds to fit effortlessly into any décor style. Made from premium quality materials our reproductions are as close to the licensed versions as you can get, so get yours now and dine in style!
- Huge range of colours for any interior scheme
- Transparent seat offers unique visual aesthetic
- Timeless mid-century icon with undisputed prestige and durability
- Classic style works with any table, modern or traditional
- Stackable up to 10 chairs high, ideal for large gatherings
- Get creative, mix and match different colors for a funky décor style
Transparent heat molded acrylic
Small assembly is required.
31.5" high X 17.7" wide X 21.2" deep
Seat height: 17.3 inches