Mid Century Modern Eiffel Rocking Retro Side Chair Eames Style - Special Patchwork
As a trademark of mid-century design even the word ‘iconic’ does not come close to describing this chair. Rocking shell chair is a practical masterpiece designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950s for mothers to rock their new-borns. It is now one of the most sought after designs in the furniture world. Available in a range of colors and finishes, Eames style Eiffel Rocking Side Chair is that missing piece to your interior puzzle!
Our special edition patchwork upholstery Rocking Side Chair features hand stitched weave wool and makes a true statement accent chair.
- Wide range of colors and styles to fit in your décor
- Comfortable and stylish, to be used or to be viewed
- Mid-century looks ideal for any room in your home
- Functional accessory for a baby’s room
- A modern take on a classical rocking chair
Beech wood rocker runners
Hand stitched weave wool
Small assembly is required
30" high x 18.1" wide x 21.4" deep
Seat is 16" high
Runner is 26.9" long from one-end-to other