Mid-Century Modern Premium Quality Eiffel Rocking Side Chair Eames Style - Yellow
As a trademark of mid-century design even the word ‘iconic’ does not come close to describing this chair. Rocking shell chair is a practical masterpiece designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950s for mothers to rock their new-borns. It is now one of the most sought after designs in the furniture world. Available in a range of colors and finishes, Eames style plastic molded Eiffel Rocking Side Chair is that missing piece to your interior puzzle!
- Wide range of colors and styles to fit in your décor
- Comfortable and stylish, to be used or to be viewed
- Mid-century looks ideal for any room in your home
- Functional accessory for a baby’s room
- A modern take on a classical rocking chair
Furniture Source Worldwide follows strict adherence to the original designs with impeccable reproductions.
The seat top uses premium quality ABS material
The wire base is chrome throughout
The rocker runners are made completely of beech wood
Small assembly is required
30" high x 18.1" wide x 21.4" deep
Seat is 16" high
Runner is 26.9" long from one-end-to other