Modern Arm Chair Josef Hoffmann Style - Genuine Full Grain Black Italian Leather
This piece is truly a “work of art”! Josef Hoffmann first exhibited this Arm Chair at the International Exhibition in Buenos Aires in 1910. It remains as one of the most captivating symbols of Modernist Movement. Wittmann style Club 1910 Armchair is much admired with its well refined minimal style, yet highly functional and aesthetic design. It is durable, flawless and reflects Hoffman’s clean lines. Wittmann style Armchair features a geometric stylish composition seen in both Hoffman's architectural and furniture designs.
Matching Club 1910 style 2 seater and 3 seater sofas are also available.
- Brings elegance to any environment with its unique contemporary design
- Gorgeous, bold black full grain Italian leather combined with clean patterns for a striking look
- Extremely sturdy with high-quality solid hardwood
- Pick from armchair, two seat or three seat series to go with your décor
- Ideal for home as well as any lounge area, waiting room or classy reception
Solid hardwood, strong inner frame
High density foam
Full Italian leather upholstery
27.6” high x 41.5" wide x 32.5" deep